In this lesson we will set up the campaign.
If you are creating a free membership ONLY, you can skip this step.
1. Hover over the Infusionsoft logo > Marketing > Click Campaign Builder
2. Select Add a Campaign
3. Name your campaign
4. Click Save
5. Build Your Campaign
- Drag out the website button from Traffic Sources.
- Drag the purchase online button out from the Goals.
- Double click the Purchase Online button to bring up the Configure Product box.
- Select Specific Product radio button.
- Select the membership from the drop down box.
- Click save.
6. Set up the sequence
- Drag out a sequence button from Sequences
- Double click the sequence button
7. Configure the sequence – add the tag
- Under the Process area. Drag out Apply/Remove Tag
- Double click the Apply Tag button
- Start typing in your membership. It will appear as you type. Select the membership tag.
- Click Save
8. Create Password
9. Drag out “Send HTTP Post”
10. Double Click “Send HTTP Post” to open configure box
- Type: http://mydomain.com/?i4w_genpass=abc123
- Change mydomain to your domain name
- Change abc123 to the first 6 characters of your API key
- Be sure the Name/Value Pairs is filled in.
- Click Back to Sequence
11. Set up Welcome email
- Open the Communications area.
- Drag out the Email button
12. Creating the Welcome email
- Double click the button to open the editor.
- You can remove the header or use your company header.
- Delete the article snippet already there.
- Click the Snippet tab and add the paragraph snippet.
- Click the Insert tab, then Merge Fields in the menu bar.
- Add the First Name merge field under ‘Contact Fields (most common).
- Add your text. Use the url for your website.
- Use the Email address from under ‘Contact Fields (most common)’ as the Username
- Use the Password from under ‘Contact Fields (additional)’ as the Password.
We would like to welcome you as our newest Gold member.
Here are your login details:
Click Back to Sequence
13. Click the green Ready button for the Gold sequence.
14. Click Back to Campaign
15. Click Publish
Your Campaign is set up.