This iMember360 Conditionals rule works in conjunction with all other active rules for the popup including the iMember360 rules for Display if/when, Tags (Any), Tags (Not All), and Field compare to determine the popup setting.
They work as AND conditions. So all settings for a single popup must evaluate as TRUE for the display setting to have an effect.
If any rule evaluates as FALSE the popup will not be displayed.
However, the iMember360 Conditional can include in its definition all the other iMember360 display rules as conditions so we would recommend it is always used in preference to the iMember360 rules for Display if/when, Tags (Any), Tags (Not All), and Field compare.
- When editing/creating the popup within the Elementor editor expand Save Options and select Advanced Rules.
- Locate the iMember360 Conditionals rule.
- From the Evaluation mode drop down select whether the conditional needs to evaluate as True or False to be considered as a TRUE condition to display the popup.
- From the Conditional drop down select the required conditional to be evaluated.
Active conditionals are shown in the drop down with the suffix of (publish).
- Turn the rule on or off as desired
- Once the rule settings have been completed ensure SAVE & CLOSE is clicked to save the publish settings configuration.