- Within the Elementor editor select the widget/section.
- Within the Elementor widget panel select the Advanced tab.
- Navigate to the iMember360 tab and expand it if necessary.
- From the Control mode drop down ensure Individual is selected.
- In the Field dropdown select the Infusionsoft contact field to be used for the comparison.Click the dropdown then scroll or start typing the first characters of the contact field to aid selection. Click on the required contact field.
- In the dropdown select the comparison operator.
The comparison operators available are:
- — i.e. None
- Not equal
- Greater than
- Less than
- Greater or equal
- Less or equal
- Begins with
- Ends with
- Not contains
- Specify the value to be used for comparison. When entering a date it should be specified in the format that Infusionsoft stores the date i.e. yyyymmdd
- Ensure the required widget/section display to be used with this condition has been specified as detailed here:
Set Elementor Widget/Section to Display Always or Never or Based Upon User Login Status
- Once the settings have been completed ensure Update is clicked to save the configuration.
Set any additional conditions for the widget/section display as detailed here: