This lesson shows how to Activate your API key for later use when setting up iMember360 in WordPress.
1. Log into your Infusionsoft Application.
2. Hover over the Infusionsoft logo » Admin » Settings..
3. Click on Application found beneath the Application Settings.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the section called “API”.
5. Copy the Encrypted Key that will be needed later in Lesson 2 “Configuring the API key” under WordPress Setup.
If you do not have an Encrypted Key, type a Passphrase in the box titled “API Passphrase” (you will not need to remember this phrase) and click save. Infusionsoft will encrypt the phrase and that will become your “Encrypted Key” or “API Key”.
Please check with others in your team before changing your API key, because it will undoubtedly affect all your scripts using the API.